Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Del-Ton, Inc. A complete line of AR-15 Rifles, AR 15 Parts and (M14) AR15 ...

Para Ordnance p 10

I owned a PO PXT SSP.

I put 5 or 600 rounds down the pipe. The SA trigger was alright, but a little mushy with a bit of overtravel.

Reasonably accurate with no malfunctions (considering all their models use a ramped barrel, I expected Para Ordnance).

Here's where Para Ordnance and I part ways...

Upon field stripping the pistol, I noticed "pockmarks" on the interior of the slide. Not just one or two and they weren't isolated. The entire underside of the slide had these casting voids that varied in size.

I knew the pistol utilized a cast frame and sldie when I bought it. After my discovery, I detail stripped the frame and found evidence of the same (so it wasn't an issue with only the slide mold) although to a lesser degree.

mspasfeh027

-

Del-Ton, Inc. A complete line of AR-15 Rifles, AR 15 Parts and AR15 ...
Del-Ton specializes in AR-15/AR15 parts and AR 15 accessories and rifles for the rifle enthusiast. ... Del-Ton, Inc Po Box 216 White Oak NC 28399 Phone: 910-866-4826 Fax: 910-866-4357

Del-Ton, Inc. A complete line of AR-15 Rifles, AR 15 Parts and AR15 ...
Del-Ton specializes in AR-15/AR15 parts and AR 15 accessories and rifles for the rifle enthusiast. ... Terms and Conditions PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ...

No comments: