Monday, March 26, 2007

TAURUS HANDGUNS - Ruger mark ii I know little to nothing about

Ruger mark ii

I know little to nothing about either one of these .22 pistols. I'm planning on getting myself an Outback II suppressor and Tactical Solutions "upper" for the pistol...I just need to determine which platform to base my "hushpuppy" off of.

What are the pros and cons of each Ruger mark ii?

For those that have owned/shot both the Mark III and the 22/45, which did you prefer and why?

I just need a push in the right direction.

Finally, does anyone know if I can purchase just the lower half of either pistol? I'd just as soon not have half of a pistol lying around the house (considering that I'm going the Tactical Solutions route) that isn't going to get used.

mspasfeh036

-

Oxygen Tank

Oxygen Tank Conserving Device The PD1000 is a breakthru in oxygen conserving devices. It is a very small conservor - lightweight (just 16 oz) and compact (just 3.4" x 2.8" x 4.75"). Simple, easy to use design has a single control knob, and provides 8 settings from 1-6 lpm. Quiet operation. Uses a standard single-lumen cannula, same as on your oxygen concentrator. Impact-resistant materials used in the outer casing make the unit both very durable and also attractive. Continuous flow setting @ 2 lpm. It offers true 3:1 conservation, meaning any tank will last 3 times longer than with a continuous flow regulator.

mspmwg32

No comments: